Are you unable to travel to a Notary? For whatever reason it may be, this service is great for you! I can meet you at your location of choice to Notarize most documents.
Do you need a document printed out, signed, hand delivered, or mailed out? Document Courier service is available!
Are you in need of a certified signing agent for a home purchase, refinance, or other real estate closing? I’m certified and have a clean background check through the NNA.
Do you need someone to act as an authorized representative for an I-9? Per state law, I’m unable to stamp/notarize I-9s, but I am able to verify identification and sign as an authorized representative.
Need a vehicle inspected for a title loan? I’m able to take photos and am familiar with the process.
Typical Documents for Notarization include:
- Adoption Documents
- Affidavit of Contribution
- Business Documents
- Health Directives
- Medical Documents
- Parents Consent to Travel
- Powers of Attorney
- Time Share Documents
- Towing Company VSF Forms
- Traffic School Tests
- Trust Signings
- Vehicle Title Transfers
As a Texas Notary Public, I have the authority to:
- Take acknowledgments
- Administer oaths or affirmations
- Protests instruments
- Take depositions
- Certify copies of non-recordable documents
As a Certified Notary Signing Agent from the National Notary Association: I have
- Passed the examination demonstrating superior knowledge and proficiency in the administration of loan document signings.
- Passed an industry-recognized background screen.
- Earned the professional designation of NNA Certified and Background-Screened Notary Signing Agent.
- Multi-Function Laser printer to allow for speedy preparation for signing appointments.
- Additional Information may be found on my profile on Notary Cafe at notarycafe.com
- I am certified NSA thru the NNA
- I have had extensive training for my NSA assignments thru Carol Ray’s NotaryPro.